Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sorry, I will be back


Hiya Everyone, sorry I have not been around for a long time, but life happens, and gets in the way, I will be starting the pod casts again soon, honist.
thank you to all the ppl who have contatact me.

lots has happend, so will tell all when i get back... but to keep you going, here is a segemnt of our Civil Partnership which took place on the 30th sepetember 2006, It is in quicktime so right click and save as, about 50megs, i will post more up soon..
http://www.andy-bob.com/cast/civil.mov

Take Care
Bob x

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

OMG....I am in shock! There is a new post.

Wow...guys, what a great wedding. It was so beautiful and sweet. Made me choke up a little.

The ABBA...that was such a Muriel's Wedding moment. Did you actually have that played during the ceremony, or was it dubbed in the video? Anthony and Bob look like they could be brothers.

That was so great that you decided to share your wedding with the rest of the World. It gives me hope that America will one day get it together and legalize civil partnership for gays and lesbians.

Looking forward to new podcasts. Don't leave me hanging.

XXXOOO Tigz

.:.

8:29 am  
Blogger aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home